Spain And Greece Trip

Blog during the course of my trip to Spain and Greece in April 2006.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Backpack buying

Bought a Gregory Z Pack from the REI store in Sacramento. My old backpack which I bought about 2 years ago from a store at the Arden Mall is in shackles. Funny, I had initially bought it for my Europe trip 2 years back, but have carried it to every trip ever since.

A nice backpack is an excellent investment. They are light, sturdy, have lots of pockets and padding, which make it ideal for casual travelling. I hate rolling the big suitcases down the airport hallways. And if adjusted to fit well with your frame, you will not feel even if you ahve 50 pounds stuffed inside.

Now that I am so excited about the trip next week, hope the Schengen Visa is issued in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home